|Asyrlar:||4-nji asyr - 5-nji asyr - 6-njy asyr|
|Onýyllyklar:||370ýý 380ýý 390ýý - 400ýý - 410ýý 420ýý 430ýý|
|Ýyllar:||399 400 401 - 402 - 403 404 405|
Wakalar[üýtget | edit source]
Sebitler boýunça[üýtget | edit source]
Günbatar Rim imperiýasy[üýtget | edit source]
- Stilicho recalls troops from the frontiers of the Roman Empire to defend Italy against the Visigoths. On April 6 he defeats them at the Battle of Pollentia.
- Emperor Honorius transfers the capital of the Western Empire from Milan to Ravenna.
- Arcadius and Honorius become Roman consuls.
Aziýa[üýtget | edit source]
- Gwanggaeto the Great of Goguryeo defeats the Xianbeis, seizing some of their border fortresses.
- The Avars, led by Shelun (Chö-louen), having defeated the Gaoju Dingling (Kao-kiu Ting-ling) near Kobbo, establish a nomadic empire that ranges from Mongolia to the Irtysh.
Tema boýunça[üýtget | edit source]
Din[üýtget | edit source]
- Innocent I succeeds Saint Anastasius I as Pope.
- Jerome writes Apologiae contra Rufinum and Liber tertius seu ultima responsio adversus scripta Rufini.
- The Pure Land school of Buddhism founds a monastery upon the top of Mount Lushan.
- Porphyry of Gaza orders the destruction of pagan temples in Gaza.
- Kumarajiva arrives at Changan and begins translating Buddhist texts into Chinese.
Dünýä inenler[üýtget | edit source]
Aradan çykanlar[üýtget | edit source]
- Epiphanius of Salamis, Church Father
- Quintus Aurelius Symmachus, consul of Rome
- Empress Dowager Ding
- Sima Yuanxian
- Tufa Lilugu